Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photobucket


You want to know why nice guys finish last? It’s because they aren’t willing to take a chance, they’re too tied to their rules. They see their girl at her most vulnerable moment, and instead of doing what they perceive as a dick move, they put their arms around her and they hold her. They listen to her weep and they don’t take control of the situation. She’s too precious to cut off. Let her weep."-Le love


Omg sweet. (: hahas

and sometimes, i really wished i had a soulmate. Someone who would understand, who would not shun away from my flaws that reflects from my inner being. Someone who would shelter me, and tell me everything is gonna be ok, like how i've been dealing with self-protection all this while. You can be a friend, you can be my lover, you can be anyone. You just have to want to know much more, and i am willing to let you in. I am not afraid of you. I am afraid of myself. I am afraid to share the other real side of me that i have never shown. But if you want to know, you can hurt me with it. But if you want to know, i can show you my world.- Leycialy

No comments:

Post a Comment