Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photobucket



Sometimes the reason why i read, is to escape from my tiny little world and see others' at a different perspective. I have never realised that i love to read till recently i want to know how it is to understand someone elses' life. It made me realised by reading, i get to know what i want better in life. I learn to cherish whatever that's in front of me. It taught me patience chapters by chapters. Maybe you may see a book by its thickness and simply exclaim defeat however to me, it's a discovery. Something that you wouldn know if you do not flip the first page. The same goes with watching a movie. But now i realised, its not the book, its not the movie. It's the company. Nothing works if you are not around. But i am still willing to read on, so i can tell you patiently whatever that i've read, so i can teach you better and make you a better person because you deserve to. I have never realised that a rainy morning can be this..

Beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment