Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photobucket

This post is dedicated to a certain someone called "SY" (:

Hey girl, i know that this period of time, you chose to close up. I have no reasons why, although i really wish to ask however i know you needed your space. So i decided to just let you have time to think through stuff. For the past two years, i guess our friendship really grew stronger. You saw me through those changes and never failed to be there for me. I guess seeking protection from you was found for a period of time when i was broken. The period where i couldn have found anyone else who were willing to know what i was going through, you talked to me, comforted me in many ways like a friend should. So now, i feel as if i am useless. :(

I'm sorry. I know i am going through something that's pretty much the opposite of your situation, but i still want to be there for you. It's the first time you are closing up, that scares me because i really don't wanna lose you as my friend. You are flying off to bkk soon :( Ok take care and bon voyage. Whatever it is, i just want to tell you that ting is still here k. Should you ever need to talk about it, i'm here.

Please dont ever think that you are bursting my happy bubble, because it would mean nothing if i do not know what's going on with you. Tell me when you are ready. I love you! * hugs* Have an enjoyable trip! Maybe it came at a right time, for you to think through. When you come back, we can go to the airport like we always do and talk it out. See you k! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment