Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photobucket

I was sitting on the bench outside of work one day trying to fix my make up. An elderly man walked passed me with his groceries heading towards his car in the huge Walmart parking lot. He then returned back a minute or so later to tell me "you're beautiful without all that stuff, and you don't need it." Groceries still in hand. GMH


A few months ago my ultra-conservative family found out that I am gay. My mom called me on the phone telling me that my aunt wanted to talk to me. I sat alone outside ready to begin breaking down as I dialed her number. She answered and said but three words. "I love you." Nothing meant more to me. Her understanding GMH.

FYI, FML Doesnt exist that much if you keep having GMH ( Gives me Hope) Moments .

Closely related, everything is just as what i want it to be. It's raining heavily here, and my fever ain't subsiding. Cramps , i hate it. But still being as stubborn as i am, going to head down to teach and then LA hip hop with kate then int jazz with filomar.

I guess only dancing keeps my head off the things that keep whirling around my mind.
I can't help but think, and i don't wanna occupy all my thoughts mentally. I need to do it physically, and by saying that, i'm going to tire myself out by the end of today.

Have a rainy afternoon, because today it's really really blackout for this little city.And with that saying, shinigami, i hope your plane don't get caught in the rain. Fly safe, cause im hearing thunder already.

Fever please go away. I can't take this any longer. Drowsy much.

No comments:

Post a Comment