Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Writing unhappiness on sand and carving my happiness on stones.

i thought i was strong, but i just kept pushing my limit.
i just can't follow through?


there are no wants.

It's undesirable to have wants during this period.

I'm barely surviving on my needs.

why do i always create circles of false hopes just to please myself and laugh it off silly.

when at the end of day, disappointment comes knocking at my door.

when you thought it was so,
it actually isn't

so this serves as a last reminder


i will never ever expect anything anymore.

give me simplicity and it will stay that way.

no "i thought you would"s
no" i was hoping you would"s

no more :" you are gonna be there for me"s

and

no more:" listen for this once"s

its just gonna be:" just leave if you know you can't stay and follow through"

maybe i was hoping for something

the best angel that would be sent to me, the nicest one you have

but that wish just vanished.


Good riddance.

Good night.


things are just not gonna be the same anymore.


I'm gonna survive through the next 2 and a half months.

My events, i will strive for success



i will be




ok.





even if you won't be there for me





No comments:

Post a Comment