Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"i clinge to you.."


sweet (: hahas found it during my research for the GSSC event. hahas Wandering in no mood to persevere. ._. So nice that someone just bookmarked a page of your life, while you werent aware of it. Subconsciously, i do feel warmth and belonging nowadays. Transitory at moments when i pull back, but fufilled at the phase of fun and laughter (:

Officially down. Not being able to meet up with my Lieutanants from SAFTIMI, col and majors that i so do not get the ranks and start double promotioning everyone in my emails. :(

From: Captain Ong


Why cant i just do something not so KLUTZY for once. Appraisal will be here any moment. I feel unappreciated. Im sure we all do. Croaking like a mad chaotic bunch of frogs, loss of voice, and now i'm just really worn out. But for the sake of my team, for the sake of those who are still around, for those that called, smsed :D im pressing the "ON" button.

Here's to how im really disappointed in this issue:


Firstly, why shift your darn hellhole right now when 3 major events are ongoing. So much that we have to come back on weekends to move your truckloads of shit. yes EAT MY SHIT.

Sat is SAFTIMI 1pm in the hellhole, so now we are untouchables that Sunday is left with the only option?
DOnt you f_ing have a family to tend to? Why is it that i told you i'm sick and you can bring sarcasm at its highest point and call me at wee hours just to make sure im gonna do something that i AlREADY mentioned in my email! OMG


You make yourself sound so NOBEL in everything you DO but at the end of the day, you are just playing mind games with all 9 of us.

wth IS WRONG with appreciating the things we are doing right now and not tell another party secretly that:" i dont want to hear any of the girls doing SAFTIMI to complain about shifting the things on weekends because they are not suppose to feel tired"

NOT SUPPOSE TO FEEL TIRED? IM SURE ALL OF US ACTUALLY WORK TILL WE HAD NO VOICE, OUR COMPLEXION IS DOWN THE DRAIN FOR YOU, BACKACHES,TEARS, FEVER AND PUKING AT THE SIGHT OF YOUR "NOVELTY".

OMG you fcking made my day man. fcking make my day to 9 pm when all contractors have their shed on blackouts while that darn hellhole lights are so "ON".


if you are gonna ask me to stay on even after JULY, since you are "sighing" to the fact that nobody is gonna do your shit work including:" buying subway from orchard back to paya lebar when we could leave there on time but die die want us to come back because you want to eat your SUBWAY MELT", I HOPE YOU MELT IN THE HEATS OF HELL cause my answer to THAT IS NO, hell no that im gonna stay for you to continue this physical and mental torture i face every single day.

and dont even bring my DANCE ISSUE IN. if you dare once again, im gonna screw up this whole project( THE ONE that you claim that its the biggest project in your hellhole's financial year) and make you lose face even though its gonna terminate my INTERNSHIP.

My anger for you is so on molten lava that it's still boiling after it subsides.

its my event I TAKE OWNERSHIP.

oh why do i even bother so much about making every bit of this a success when you still dont appreciate any of our hard work and efforts?

>:'(

i'm becoming really ugly when you shape and mould the ulter ego of mine, stepping it down right under your feet.

Looking at the mirror now just make me see a prolonged stranger.

ive tried my best, but my best obviously is still not enough.

caged in and wrapped around tightly till i suffocate.

49 of them all telling a story if only you are willing to linger and listen..

you 'd know.





No comments:

Post a Comment