Sunday, May 3, 2009


Just woke up, its now 4.25 pm. My world is kinda _____ right now. I don't even know how to explain it. I just try my best to live with it and master every hope or motivation to get through when sometimes it's really mind and body challenging. Time flies and it's May already. When it's June i will really rejoice because that would be one more month left to put up with all these shit. I realised i do have high expectations of people around me, it wasn't like this before. I want that "sit back and relax let the rest just comes naturally in occurrence;"me" to be back but it seems pretty impossible.Recent events did made me disappointed. Really really disappointed but someone did knock some sense into me. If I don't expect too much, the lesser would be my disappointment. Therefore, i chose not to sour these relationships. I chose not to tell.Once bitten twice shy. My second chances are gonna be pretty slim if i continue to have that mindset. K.O night is Down and the Female and Nuyou Longest catwalk event is down too. What's next is the GSS event, SAF event (navy) which i can pretty foresee no SLEEP. Since these projects are delegated to me to prove my competence in that fcking competitive shit hole. :( To say this:" what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is much more easier than personally going through it. I'm sure i've done that and by the end of July, i will really emerge stronger than before.


To yunn and audd: i'm sorry for the multiple times we couldn meet up on fridays because of the late 3-4 ams at event site. I really do wanna catch up and solve those problems. It sucks when i don't even have time to sit down and talk to you guys properly instead of settling things over the phone during work. Let's meet up soon k. It was really great to see you auddball at the theater (:



Last night was........... hahahas (: 6 aliens came over to my house. Each one had different way of sleeping, waking up, eating then going back to sleep, different methods of waking them up and annoyingly retarded when playing wii.But i hoped you guys did enjoy your stay. hahas Sorry there wasn't proper place to sleep though.

I guess i just want that someone to really understand what i'm going through and not judge, to stay by me and listen even when i don't say, to comprehend every misunderstandings i chose not to solve because i feel it's redundant to clarify when people obviously dont listen, to know how much effort i'm willing to try even when the whole world puts you down. That person means alot and i'm gonna wait for one that's gonna make me change and actually see a different side to things.



Pictures will do the talking.. at least for now..







Edward cullen :3 ahhas rite~ Just a lookalike









Hair and makeup




Nathalini carried the jimmy choos... (: Shes the only model i felt had a unique vibe from the rest.







Amalina (: then coincidental SIP mate that i bump into..





DKNY SHOES ARE LIKE.___. i WILL OWN ONE PAIR BEFORE I DIE.



Brendon the cullen DROP DEAD GEORGEOUS.







DKNY delicious has a nice scent and a lasting trace... i felt so happy when i tried the product. hahas (: maybe am gonna get it or something.

Thats it.. this is the glamorous part. I will post the set up of tentage which aint so glamourous the next post if i have time.

Welcome to my world, if you havent realise.. i havent got much time
What do you see in me... when you stare?

cause

i care that it's not just a sneak preview.



No comments:

Post a Comment