Friday, May 8, 2009

"When the planet's all aligned,when you look into my eyes and just like that, watch the chemicals react..."




I believe at some point of time, you and me can be self centered, can be impatient and won't stop placing ourselves as priority before learning to stand in others position.Now i believe this self-centeredness has a trade off relationship.
If i gave up something for you in an earlier position, its only right for you to replace it for me when i need you to do so in the future. Be it repaying to me, or because you can't get over the guilt or karma hits you in the head and tells you, "wake up and learn to sacrifice at times".

Sacrifices come in so many different aspects right now in my life. To the point where i can't sleep thinking about these sacrifices. Insomnia till 4 am till i really lay on my usual right side and fall into deep slumber.Time from time.Deemed as trivial to some yet i still showered benevolence. Listen and stitch up. Because the moment when words start forming into blocks of accusations , that's where i can forgive but i will never forget. I'm sure this topic has been touched on so many times. Back and forth. Forth and back.



I still remembered a few days back, had a long talk with Niger, Ayozi, Fion at Level 7th studio. The songs that were nostalgically played on repeat, the right company, the adrenaline rush when we were level 12th's, that feeling was Warmth. (: Smiling gleefully from left to right.I just cant explain it. My feelings for every relationships at the bigger picture is just so unpredictable yet strong and surreal. So i had ta get it off my chest k. I hope you wont falter and think otherwise my dear Ayoball. Every little imperfections and flaw that the other party has, if you are able to embrace it that's love (:

For me, its the last person that will be on my mind before i head to another land in deep slumber. It makes me feel that trace of thought will keep this person close to me just beside protecting me from whatsoever the following morning. One can have so many small feelings for multiple, but only one will surface when the nights close in. Tht's for me AND exclusively i love how i feel with regards to this issue. Right now its just me and my slumber. No person. But if one day, this spot is filled. I will let you know hahas (; (ukw) Love is a warm fuzzy feeling, be it officially or unofficially. It's just send tingle right straight up to your toes up to level 12th and that glow in FION'S EYES *hint*. ._. HAHAHAS



For the sake of mine, yours and ours, including theirs, I will step it up.




This is so sweet... omg ._. NALEY (: hahas

"always and forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment