Saturday, May 16, 2009

wanted to write in chinese hahas wonder why (: maybe cause i express better in that form?? in Jap other than english.


Realised that having heart to heart talks with Jonanan and Fionie at 11.40 pm at a train station makes me feel happy and at ease. (: hahas


Today, assumptions is the least knowledge one can have. I realised and should change my perception of certain things. Flaws are written over again and again, but somehow i wanna learn to accept flaws around me. Faces to traces, and back to traces of it where i can accept and learn to appreciate the imperfections that i could have once gone through.



I love rushing for Bus no.5 when i'm with my bimbotic travel partner and forget to take out our ez link cards just before the check out gantry.

Im learning to accept why she always come late and her "coming soons". >:)

I'm actually also learning to accept the fact that buying standard ticket earns you an extra dollar so you dun have to tell uncle :" deng yi xia, wo zai zao qian" hahahs (: when you board the bus.

Lastly, how you always will listen and tell me to not hide it in when i'm at my vulnerable phase during our rides home.

Thanks la huh. But still haiz.... can strangle you at times.


One more thing: Lt doesn't feel like keeping her long hair anymore. That's like a shocking news to me as well. haahhahs
Wonder why?




Lavone: (: Smile ONE

Estee: Get ready to receive my letter :D mailed to your letter box

No comments:

Post a Comment