Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i tried to suppress, i really did. I tired to cover my ears and mute out those cackles, laughter, and talks that acted like daggers piercing right through my heart. I called, i teared. Its a barricade. Once again, i'm gonna fence in. I really want peace in the car, at home or at work so let me have it. Why are there so much anxiety, hostility, anger, and misunderstandings hanging from your mouths, and all i can do is lip read or turn my head away pretending that i did not press the pause button on my ipod just to catch a glimpse or hear a sentence or two that i do not wish to hear. The wire is unplugged. It has always been. I'm just muting out your voice, muting out their voice and lastly...


Muting out mine.

I have really really tried my best to survive through hell. To survive the whole day on my own. To send out signals or calls of help at a certain time or two just to make others believe that everything is ok. Present past or future. This 12 weeks could probably be detrimental, could probably show me the other side of ugliness and i have to see it.



Blindfold me.




No comments:

Post a Comment