Sunday, May 3, 2009

this is for a particular person who's been there for me even though i know he always love to show his random concern through our squabbles and quarrels and calling each other bitch and bastard. (:

I think it's quite obvious who this person is. hahaha You personally send me a really long message the day we decided to actually called "truce" to our you know,"bitch fights"? hahas which aint gonna happen.. you know it! >:) The first guy that i actually ever throwed my tantrum and said :" fuck off" at a bustop. HAHHAS

Techniques take time, courage takes a whole lifetime to step into the circle and just go ahead with it with a blank mind.Many dancers have the techniques but lack Courage to go up and battle. You have it. That's the adrenaline rush that triggered you to just give your very best shot the moment you know your time has come to show what you've training very hard for. i know you did your best already, so don be sad k? Cause i know both your styles are so different yet when on that very night itself i saw two person sharing the same goal. I was very very much happy for you and i know you dont mean it when you said you wanted to put a temporary stop to dance and try out the aerospace or aviation flying ambition of yours. (: I will support you whatever it is even though yea i dont show it. MUAHHAHAHA

YES, your courage is admirable k? HAPPY? hahas (: and i'm really happy you have been my coursemate for the past sem. Putting up with my nonsense and all. Train at SMU if you must alone, but DONT SCRATCH grrrrrrrrrr irritating.

You are my friend, the keith with the IRRITATING (S).

Keep on dancing.

Ok that doesnt mean i actually still favour your RETARDED RANDOM SPASMS during lectures.


HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment