Saturday, April 11, 2009

Running twice as fast? Or should i stop..






When my eyes meet the cobwebbed ceiling,I realise I have come
One full circle.This time is not that,This person is not that
The emotion, however, recalls
The past
And I realise I am a full circle done.

New places, new faces,New lots, new thoughts
I am where I begun,One step higher...

"Life moves on" they said
And true enough, it does
Or does it?
Does life move on
Or do I do?
Move on?
Or move away?
I muse
And lose.

Same words, read..Different thoughts, spread.Newer meanings, ascribed.Finer logic, applied
Secret smiles, shared.Stolen secrets, bared.

One full circle,
And I am done.

Drowned in melancholy,Flushed with happiness.
______________________________________

No sense, none whatsoever.
I rant, I rave, I want, I crave.

Having everything,
Yet having nothing.

Gifts abounding...yet,
Searching

Searching
Methodically, mundanely, patiently, painstakingly
For...whatever.

Put up with me, please.
Put up with my imbecilities
Put up with my insecurities
Put up with my mood-swings
Put up with my senselessness

This is just train of thoughts. Ignore me...and my train of thoughts running out of the tracks..

i dont wanna be that "red shiny varnished nails, gold pearl bracelets, bohemian sandals" girl to you. I'm different. Can you at least try to embrace that?

No comments:

Post a Comment