Friday, April 3, 2009




Composure

so it's really difficult to wake up and realise that one day, i will start to lose contact with all of them if i do not continue writing...and that's precisely what i dreamt of last night which result in me waking up tearing.
My life is so busy, there is hardly anytime for me to meet up with my close ones and i really must thank Martin Shing for asking me to continue to write on. Thanks Mr Popcorn. It's gradually becoming a part of me, this space has so many memories. :(


so let's start off way back when i actually was still studying for my supp... the days where my room would be so packed with accounting notes that i can hardly sit around and do my revision. But all efforts paid off and i can proceed to the next semester. That's crucial as foreseen that i'm gonna have 6 core modules next sem.3.2 It's a crippling drop which gonna affect my GPA and still, i'm gonna give it my all for the last sem.
Accounting
i had this for dinner almost every single day. My beloved MUIFAN :D hahas (; awesome. Bad for digestion but still, it makes me feel like a korean mama. HHAHAHS you know those crazy dramas where they just love to eat soup with rice. ._.

And there was the sip period where i received this two things..( it means alot to me) Thanks (;

Edwin Gan's
Lavone's

Then finally the concert came, where i made so many sacrifices on the line for this. I must say it's worthed it after last night's performance. I felt every moment on stage was crucial, you have only one shot to give your best so everybody, we've breakthrough! (; but what's after breakthrough is gonna be even better yes/no? More redbull! (; And to think that i really hardly sleep well this whole period. :( Sleep is so important to me.



















i love this photo with JESSCY, it has that we are some Taiwanese actresses that's taking photo together backstage "feel". OMG ( bounces around happily) hahahas








If it's meant to be spastic, it's gonna be spastic.


Basically i have so much more to write,so i will come back later hahahs! (: This place is officially private now. :D I like how quiet and peaceful it is, without any voyeurs. ha.

Second show, is gonna be even DOPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment