Saturday, April 4, 2009



i found this moment quite touching , hahas the softer side of gin.


FAIRY OUR TALE GEMS 4
_____________________________
10.15 am and i just slept from last night 1am till now. It was a good 9 hours of sleep. (; Breakfast today is sinful :( OH SY and auddy hahas i finished the hot dog bun just 5 mins ago. hahahs..I realised i didn't shed a tear during finale, but only when i found both of you did i really start to feel the tears welling up. hahas all that emotions swinging.
Finally, this concert has pulled off. Though yes, i bumped into serene ._. during party scene but still we managed to cover it up immediately. hahas and battle SCENE omg.WTH hahhas SHIOK. I scream like some kns ahlian. HAHAHHAS i think my reputation just went down the drain.OH WELL. (;

and yes.. QUICK CHANGE. I DID IT. hahas less than 30 seconds. HAHHAHAS BUT i wouldn have done it without Estee's help, Kevin's, Martin's, Shauna and Nicole hahahs during the multiple backstage runs and rehearsals. (; But solely on that day, i did it myself. I danced waltz and poker face with a 4 inch high heels. That's an accomplishment i will never foresee one year ago. lol. Painful but i must say, that feeling on high heels when you'r dancing is just different.

oh and before lyrical item start yesterday, i bet i was singing set me off so good it really set a really stressed and tensed up martin off for lyrical HAHHAHAHAHAHS

Hope that joycelyn would get better and so is for farhanah.
I'd like to thank so many of you who've been here for me through the ups and downs. No words can express this gratitude, but ok i can give you my bone crushing hug if you wanna. :D



Lastly, thanks for the bouquet of flowers(dnjh), toblerones ( edwin), and pocky(dnjh) plus the ultra hotdog bun( sy and auddball). and a very meaningful card that made me teared. hahas (; thanks DNJH
i will definitely miss all the trainings and every hectic moments i rushed down from work every single day just to make it. Thanks to those who helped me brush up my steps and wiped away my tears.

all these memories i will keep, every moment on stage presents opportunities for you to touch people with your dance, your lines and your emotions. Every second forgone is an impact left on the lights shining on you awaiting for your inner voice to shine through and reach out to not only the audience but to your fellow mates dancing with you onstage. This is why i dance, i pressed on, i commit and i lied. Because it means more than everything to me. I dont really bother anymore if no one understands, because so long as i do, nothing can stop me. i will dance till i'm old brittle bones. hahas (;

if you guys have my pictures please send it to me. thanks ! there's an urgent need for me to get a camera soon. lol
till then..

see ya :D







Cinderella are you really that happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment