Thursday, April 23, 2009

"From phases to faces, they deem themselves as transitory to bring disappointments.."



i remembered a few days back ago i was talking to zuu, :" if you were that chic,i am so sure that your accessories depicts your emotions on that day itself when you buy on impulse.."

Thinking back, just two days back. I went in unknowingly and picked these three off the shelf (unintentionally putting myself to the "test" i had for zuu).

Now i really knew why i chose them even though it was on impulse.


L- for the identity that will never falter or change when i go through the storms.
Airplanes- for the random takeaways i wished i had when i couldn take it anymore
Love- for the people around me, unconditionally and being selfless for them. The people i live for.


I am really sad that some things will never change, especially this fixture of transitory emotions that i really thought was gonna be the best one apart from the one i already had.

gastric really loves me. I really "love" gastric.

the one and only song that really makes me _____( fill in the blanks)



No comments:

Post a Comment