Saturday, April 18, 2009



Photobucket


The way i see it, things have changed. And this time i'm ready to commit.

I love spending quality time with mumu. She tells me certain things she never did, such as the silent prayers she would take at novena.c and not telling dad about it back then..

I wish i could go there and say certain things, just certain things...

Just simple fare dishes and i'm contented.

Its nice to know the other side of the one who brought you to this world. I finally understand why sy you want me to really sit down and talk it out. I'm glad i did. No one gives me such assurance like the way mumu does. I really have utmost trust in this issue.

Ahead is another storm brewing, waiting for me. I want it so badly, but i need to plan my route. Because this time, it's not just only me.

We did grocery shopping. And now my fridge is WHOAHO. (: awesome.

Honey bunches of oats for BF tmrow.

I did a BF that was really high and i sustained it just now for over 20 secs. Something small but i was happy cause i attempted to try. For fun or for striving, i just wanna do the things in life where i won't question back my :" what ifs".


“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment