Saturday, April 25, 2009

Recently, i feel that there are certain things i wanna achieve on my list but this list is called the "waiting list". I don't wanna build sandcastles no more.Went for the whole day of lessons yesterday,Street jazz, Hip hop and Waacking. Must feel the music.But when we talk about techniques and the basics, it's not just "feeling" that will scrape you through a normal class if that's what you wanna learn from it.Not for me.

So for the very last class, i went all out for it. I believe B saw it too and he was willing to correct my alignments and tell me how to feel the music unlike all other lessons. (: Boom SHAK! AND the "NIUS NIUS NIUS" DURING WAACKING was dope :D

hahas As for the garage battle, It was an eye opener for me.I nod with recognition and admiralty to the groovers. Think i'm just bias. HAHHA shiiiiiit.But Damn, it really made my day.I think any guy that can groove like this can groove his way to a girl's heart HAHA

So what's left ahead, is not only slowly improving in my groove and musicality that i've been training on every session, it means working with different styles and people that will not only benefit you but learn as a group. Learning to explore not only yours, but others as well. Discipline comes from within, it's the least we can have when we learn. If it's not within, there is no room for improvement.If we are gonna go for it, then i'd say:" let's go for it full blast" (:


Be discipline, determined and persevere. I really am gonna FULL FULL out when he says:" i want fierce? You have it???"

aye seh (: i show you FIERCEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment