Monday, April 6, 2009

when a scorpio turns gemini, it means she's poisoned..

Photobucket
Photobucket
whats that scent i'm soaked in everyday when i take off, it's a stench concealed with inhaled smoke and where's that scent i inhaled? Those that i feed off from the burning spotlights.
i'm smothered with second hand smoke, and i don't belong to any of it.


i get hurt and bruised really easily on the surface, but deep in beneath i recover so quickly in a blink of an eye. I'm unchangeable. If i want to delete you off my life, it's so easy..Things just keep changing and my life is revolving.

Today i scrolled through all my contacts and deleted you off.

It didn't hurt me one bit at all. About time i did so.


and because of you, through this one year..

i changed from nothing to something.



No comments:

Post a Comment