Wednesday, July 23, 2008



when you are so close to the end of the road, but you just wanna give up..


I was brought into a world where Cinead turns , Pirouettes and Allegro existed. Before i was teleported into it, i was doing snares and isolations. The best of both worlds? IDTS.

DREAMS in 2 more days. Not 4 not 3 but 2 more days.Everyday is spent from 6pm to 12am dancing and more dancing.Stage run and new floor work choreography.I've got the worst knee scrapes and floor burns.But plasters do the trick.I feel like i'm living everyday for the people around me or the events that are happening around me. Getting and purchasing tickets are major chores since the ass One stop Service Centre closes at 5.30. Hello? i'm at Sentosa yo TAS NOT TP! >:/ GRR wheres my bitetoy!Its not easy k if you think you are just paying for the ticket? I on the other hand tried my very best to get all tickets for you guys so please don't disappoint me by not coming :( .

Aye, change of choreography 2 days before the show. Not a wise move but if all of us put in that extra effort you know the 吃奶的力气? hahas Then i'm really sure we can make it for the show. Yesterday, bleeding love was done.I could feel all of us moving as one. (; That really put a smile on my face that i've been trying to put a facade on .To pretend that i'm not tired when motherfucking shit, i really am. I CAN'T wait for this week to end. Where Attraction Mgt would be down and Jap test tmrow GAHHHHHH :/ not touched a bit. Mum says i'm like overstressed and should stop JAP. BUT i'm like so close to inter 4!!!! I will try my best to stuff all the かんじs and translations into my brains.Regurgitate yesterday, all that i ate.My stomach is going against me. Please be good, after this week we can have a proper meal.

For a moment or two, when i was on my way home in the cab i pictured the scene in "What Happened in Vegas".The part where Cameron Diaz just sat at the beach at the lighthouse for a day and she said she didn't had ta satisfy any other wants or needs of others. It's just self pleasure. I want that day to come. I want to not have to rush to Tp everyday from Tas just to satisfy the choreographers or to make the whole routine work. Its teamwork so we all have to be there.I don't want to have to wake up real super early for tutorials like accountings on Mondays at 9 am. Screw you inventories and FIFO AND LIFO. I don't want to have to reach home at 12 am and still have to sit in front of the comp to edit projects.


I want my light house.BADLY.Who's willing to take me away from this sucky world of mine? :/ *sulks*

since i'm like gonna have to remember this concert, let me take a picture of my very precious souvenir on my knee that has brought me much er........'joy'. Its every dancer's minimum gift. hahas (;

Baby blue black at the side some more -.- free complimentary.My body clock goes tick tock tick tock like the reggae piece. MAJOR screwed up.

Grab me a backpack and i'm ready to go where ever you bring me, anywhere but here.

Seems like 8 years is just nothing to you at all. Come to think of it, you can't even be bothered to watch me dance. Whats the point in talking to you. Bye to whoever you are, my dearest friend. Bye if you haven't realise, this shall be the last time i'm tolerating your nonsense.

All it takes is just someone there important to me watching me grow and finally perform even if it is just 2 mins on stage or 5 mins or whatever, that person has a very special and significant place in my heart.Friends are like sailing ships that sometimes brings me out of this world.You are just one of those that sailed away.



No comments:

Post a Comment