Friday, July 25, 2008

Its FINALLY OVER!!! My sleepless nights, all the tremendous cab fares,carpet burns,blue blacks, abrasions and absent markings from tutors.Nothing much to say as everything is contained in satisfaction and fulfillment.If i were to name it one by one,i would be spoiling it.I shall only express myself on stage.Thats where i belong.It felt like a second home to me.AND oh yes! hahas i loved addicted.It was like so many prince charming on stage hahahs.Guys really look good when they wear white.On the other hand, many of the girls were so touched backstage by Lorencia and Raazmy's item.They teared. I wished i could dance like that, making people feel what i do.That is really an accomplishment.

SHOUT OUT: Special thanks to: Weiliang and Ryan Derrick Audd and Yunn Hafiz,Charmaine,Kelly and Vincent Adam,Cindy,Rayner and Zhuo hwa Olivia for your encouragements, Carolyn for your undying love hahahs :X and all the other messages. Love <3 THANKS FOR COMING. REALLY APPRECIATE IT (: hope TPDE had put up a great performance for you audiences.Lastly, i'm going to get my deserved rest. *Bows* PICTURES (: urh my cam died on me again :/ tsk hahas shall get the rest from others.


Jean !! (:
Scrunchy Scrump face :X
Oh you want broadway?We give you some hahas :D



Jean, Brani and Shuting


Oh brani, you seriously failed at the scrump face but you rock at eating off the floors :D


We rock like kukunehnehs \m/


Xiangying, your cinead is DOPE (8


Love the sunflower!!!! Thanks !



Evelyn (:


First performance is always memorable especially when it means so much to me.I was thinking of all the flashbacks before the music played. So much emotions conveyed. I left my heart out there yesterday. I want to be on the stage forever till the day i die.

p/s We don't cling, we move on. Because we deserve better and we wil be better when we let go of certain things along the way.Thats how we grow. Its easier said than done. But if you did, you will see things in another perspective.Sometimes, there are so many misunderstandings left unsaid. As time goes by, you will find that its no point in saying it anymore because its worthless.Thats all ive got for you charmaine. If he really loved you , he would't be saying that he have no freedom.Suffocating if you still hang on.Let go and you will be able to breathe again.


No comments:

Post a Comment