Thursday, July 3, 2008

Second time in a week i overslept again :/ Does this means i'm too tired or something. Skipped Bus etq today hence i didn't had ta wear formal nor iron my blazer and wear those 4 inches high heels court shoe. But i most likely missed my assessment and i wanna know my results :( OK speaking of results and tests, R.O.M was a killer. Most likely scraping through this paper :/ I think dance is eating up my life. There's practice again tonight till wee hours. HURRAY !



When attraction mgt gets too boring......two girls and one cam (:


Poonie! Whats with your constipated face :D ahahhahs

Our ling ling longs longs whole day long :DD

Slacking at Tm's Atrium + Lychee bubble tea and Yakitori bento+ scaring the shits outta crabby+ Sisters and Auntie talks with YH= Brings back so much secondary school memories (:

Speaking of which, when i was filing my portfolio for Apel i found this:





OMG !
Totally forgotten that i took ballet when i was in primary one, nevertheless i sure do miss the "short pinky laces skirt and point feet turns " days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment