Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tongue Tied - Faber Drive

I jolly well know that i shouldn't be here hahas :D but oh wells. Setting aside my thick pile of R.O.M lecture notes ( a wholesome of 6 chapters),let me do some updates (:

This week's been the worst roller coaster ride I've ever rode in my entire life.

wait scratch that.

I mean major serious concussion after effects.All the ups and downs are driving me crazy. I know being a girl is like emotional always. Well in some ways, i always wanna think like a boy. You know, like the way they always just do and never think about it. Admire that.Plus the " think with their brains" and not think with their heart. If only i could do that which is most probably impossible and not likely to happen.Cause i'm a girl. Duh. But the thing is i'm a girl who doesn't shows it thats all.

So with regards to the biasedness i felt, i went home crying myself to sleep. Nonetheless, i 've decided to forget about it and just dance on that stage.Its about how i feel. Its about me performing and releasing everything i've yearned for since march.Yes its short but the emotions are so strong. I've seen ugly sides of people. Selfish they may be but its something i've always sticked with to my principles. In a team, we work together. We dance together. Its not bout just one person. Its bout doing the movements together as a whole. So when one lags behind, we help each other and wait for each other to be at the right timing.Its selfish to even have the thoughts of having the whole studio to yourself. Really. So many just don't see the satisfaction that can be achieved as a team.

I think dance is like a drug in my life. Like how i always pop those pills before i even went for lessons. A drug that i will never be not addicted for the rest of my life.

Anw, i've had the best Bubble tea today. All thanks to your recommendations Poonie.Short it may be, but i really love our train sessions.

I suddenly miss the night talk sessions with Joline :/ She must be thinking i'm MIA-ing at Studio for sucha long time. I feel so bad.I hope she works this Thursday so i can go for Bryan's Latin hip hop and talk to her at the same time :D

Ciao, and its lights off for the night.

p.s. Blisters and Bruises makes a happy soul breathe (:

Canada,New york wait for me .OMG I cant believe it! I've always wanted to see the Negara falls and Statue of Liberty :D. Ok work hard for this semester so the trip will be worth it.



They killed it. They did. Hip" Pop" is dope. Synchro.

No comments:

Post a Comment