Friday, July 4, 2008



Body Giving Way To My Needs

I'm sick to the bones and muscles.Every part of my body feels like its gonna give way soon. Last night,i couldn't sleep. I was shivering.I was huddling myself in every possible way i could to keep warm.


Woke up this morning with a severe headache and sore throat.The moment i lift my head up from the pillow, i felt something throbbing in my head. Just like a constant pendulum swinging back and forth in my brains.I've utterly suffered the symptoms of fatigue. The part where i'm just laying on my bed and can still feel like my muscles at my lower calf are poked by several stinging needles. It must have been the vicious cycle of dancing till late night and waking up so early in the morning for lessons. TAS and TP back and forth. Skipping of meals , lack of sleep and all the blardy tests to mug till my brains gets saturated. Now its not about where is safe to sleep anymore, its more like a i can doze off anytime in the MRT or on the bus. Speaking of which i missed my damn stop yesterday ): ARGH

I'm so damn bloody tired to the skeletons. I hope its not malaria. Because i have like several mosquito bites all thanks to the " nature" in TAS ): Fck its a SATURDAY.

In the past, its the day where i would hang out till late night with my friends. Now its a day for severe need of rejuvenation.

I'm going to sleep again. I want barley and oat porridge but mummy ain't in SG :/ As if my day can get any better ):

No comments:

Post a Comment