Wednesday, July 30, 2008

12 more days and ima out of TAS (:
Memories memories, a treasure trove of them.I danced like a singing lark today, or shall i say i soared like an eagle. So free and i was so happy. Made me completely immersed in the bubble i secluded myself from the rest and my 20 chapters thick pile of Bus Etq notes.Life is never a bed of roses if you don't act.Its attitude and your perspectives that give you the bed of roses.I've learned so much at TAS. To be self-less, to care more for others and to turn my Monday blues into an awesome time spent with friends.I love every moment of it.

The ultimate list to complete when the hols comes. You know we want it Poonie! hahas 5 kg.Its been a joy to have you as my study partner, classmate and train buddy, all the bubble tea cravings and non stop gossiping/ bitching and impromptu events where we went to pierce our tragus :D and so much more.Back to Tp, don't ever forget the happy times we had at TAS!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment