Friday, July 11, 2008



Let's talk about "getting use to something" tonight. As it comes to an end and as i await the morning sunrise where i hit the sack to my comfort solace and rejuvenation.

Yes, i had a taste of a fruit called " Demoralising" and an after taste of sweetness called " Team spirit" all in a Friday night.3 whole weeks just flew by without me noticing it. 3 weeks of my life dedicated to nothing but the urban routines that just keep sapping my energy.Leaving what i am now, nothing but a severely exhausted soul.

Now wait, i'm still breathing. Don't get me wrong. I'm breathing on my strength, i'm depending on my " you'll get use to it, liting";constantly ringing in my head. I hold on to a rope called " determination and perseverance". Most of all, i'm slowly getting use to this life of mine. Which many just don't seem to understand how tired can it be. It's really alright, cause it doesn't matter how others think anymore.

Now, the current mind of mine has nothing left but to depend on my own will of releasing every stress bit by bit when it comes to the weekends. It's not easy. I've suffered the after effects and symptoms such as a fever , lost at first then became a cracked voice and my very last bit of strength to cope with what's on my "menu".The main course, yes the beef is getting hard to chew.The dessert, its a sour lime sorbet that cuts my tongue. Its hard to digest, i might get indigestion. But, i'm still swallowing it down. Why?

I've been questioning that to myself repeatedly. All in a word called, passion.Yes, this word is so powerful you just don't know it. Its like an elixir to all my injuries. It's like a helix or even some magic that can never be penned down in words. I feel it flowing in my blood. Once i get it, its hard to get out. But that thought of giving up has never crossed my mind.

2 more weeks. That 2 hours on a stage.Its either recognition, a standing ovation, a bow or i leave the stage feeling empty back to where i started in March.There's so much voices calling out in me. I just can't seem to find an answer.Lost i may be, but i will search for that " it".

Let's just say, if i was a flower, i would choose to be a morning glory. Dependent on its strengths and bloom from its weaknesses clinging onto its very own vine. Getting use to every turn and twine as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment