Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you ever felt like you've put in so much effort to plough the rice fields but just one flood can wash it all away?

Have you ever gave up so many opportunities and sacrifice so much time and all you get back is nothing but misunderstandings?

Have you ever been so tired that you feel like your body can break and snap just like a twig?

So exhausted that even giving up will not mend back the wasted energy?

Last night, i felt it all.The gastric was there to accompany me.It hurts so bad i could feel it churning and scraping the sides of my stomach just by breathing or walking.

But one person really made me felt better by just listening.People can ask:" How are you feeling, are you better?" but you know sometimes they say it just because you were sick.Saying it just because they had to.I believe in those that really listens rather than empty concerns. Thanks dr, i really appreciate it.Thanks Olivia and Ln for accompanying me all the way to cheers to get hot Milo to wash down the pain and constantly reminding me to eat.Don't ever feel like its gonna be the last time we can perform, you know by giving up now doesn't mean all the retarded things we did are not remembered.I do cherish our crazy moments during practices.So girl don't ever give up . I still hope deep down you would change your decision you made last night.I know there are so many assignments on the line, but if dancing is a burden then you have overlooked at the fact it actually brings life into life.

I know i always feel like confiding to another person is very burdening for the other party. I'm more of a listener than someone who pours out all her feelings hence i don't speak much of all my difficulties.Confiding would be my last resort, i will always try to solve the problems myself.But last night,i'm nothing but vulnerable and needed someone to listen to me.Someone to tell me
everything is going to be alright and i just have to cross this hurdle to feel better.Then again, giving up was never in my dictionary to begin with.I guess i just need someone to be there constantly to support whatever i do and never question if what i did was gonna be worth it or not.So thanks dr for listening and saying that you will be there to watch me dance and ask me to take the break i deserved. I need constant reminders like that to actually know how far i've damaged my body in the process of pursuing something.I guess i really need a break but that certainly doesn't mean that i'm giving up.From now on, i shall only talk about the good things i've experienced in dance and not how it disappoints me.Thanks buddy ! (:







No comments:

Post a Comment