Thursday, May 8, 2008





BYE 1K08(TP) HELLO 2K04 (TAS)(:
Breaking the Deafening silence,I finally went back into the realms of heaven again. Latin Hiphop has hit the spot and so did JK pop.I love my current class and my group mates. Well at least i really wanna get through this sem with a 3 point GPA and happy memories to keep.Watch over me (:

Next week, we wil be visiting SISTER'S ISLAND (: HA how cool is that.
I really dont wanna get stranded :/ and MINT MUSEUM OF TOYS DERRICK !!! :D
I promise i will update even more when i change my blog skin, this fcking blogskin limits the amount of words and pictures i can post.

OK full formal tmrow :/ under the blazing bitch sun.

On a super random note: Gossip girls latest episode is DOPE especially the ending fcking shock me man. REPLAY AND REPLAY and i stil get the spooks hahas (:
WATCHAY!!!!

lights out;

No comments:

Post a Comment