Tuesday, May 20, 2008


L.O.V.E;Oh yes everybody needs a little of it here and there.
Because it makes you laugh a little,
Cry a whole lot,
Skip a heartbeat
and be faithful to the other person.

I think thats what i lack, i dont have the commitment to do so. I will most likely be a chuck bass in the making.So if you question me what my love is, i can most likely do without the butterflies in my stomach and tell you i dont need a man in my life now.(notice it's man and not boy)Oh yes, at the end of the day, no matter how hard it is or the countless terrible encounters you've met theres still a somebody you can call,somebody's shoulder to lie on and cry out to.

Tell you what, im so over it.

I cant see how lovey dovey two can get when your 18, tell me more about your love when your like.....23? Maybe i might go for your story.For now, your just going after for the looks, the flings and the flirts.Scandalous i must say, but its all the fun your risking with your heart.Thats the way the teenage years should be anyway.And if you dont agree, date an ugly girl and tell me you love her so wholeheartedly.Some boys are bullshit really.

I think i could go for an eternal loyalty to Passion instead. That is something that i can commit to;something i can relate to at the end of each day.If you were to ask me to choose between a handsome young man and dance, my answer is definitely dance.Because it doesnt cause a heartbreak to happen neither does it deceive.Its so indescribable that even love cannot compete.You wont understand unless you've found your passion and im so thankful i've found mine.

Im really starting to hate liars around here.Totally hates deception.Its something i wont forgive anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment