Friday, May 30, 2008





Fridays;
awesomely spent and the bizarre events that happened one after another was quite unexpected yet we had much fun.Today finally marks the end of this thrashy week and Resort opt is finally off my mind and done with.

It started with a catwalk during bus. etq class cause i think my Spanish teacher is sucha perky tutor!I felt so embarrassed man hahas cause i wasn't even thinking ANTM ;DBut it turned out i got a 3.5/4 for corporate attire grading ain't really that bad. Mr Fernandos!


Then watched Indiana jones at night with dr.3.5 popcorns hahas i would so totally catch the vegas show if there were stil tics. But this really nice lady offered her free coupon for us to redeem a combo set.Cheers! :D so bizarre that we have no money to buy the snacks then came along this nice lady.
and lastly, thanks for my packages you lovely darlings !! Everything is in its perfect condition.Love all my hoodies.
Dr.njh! hahas dont think too much alright! Im always your fat belly dad if you need one :D I have faith in you.Thanks for listening to me everytime when im like damn stress hahas I could use another Mr Bean Pearly Soya!!

7th June- Wu recital

8th June- The Big Groove
I cant contain my excitement!!

"Its really indescribable when you watch someone doing what they do best and its so passionate and inspiring that no movements or form of words can ever touch you in such a way."



ps: and oh yes! hahhas i was scrolling through my pictures and i found this :D i miss talking to that ji gou li ! YEGG PRATA.



No comments:

Post a Comment