Friday, May 16, 2008



It's saturday hahas and i actually rescheduled my jap test :/ because i didnt had time to study for it till on the day itself. Sorry Mr Ando sensei hahas, hes sucha a sweet dedicated teacher; but apparently i always disappoint him.Nothing's going into my brain as i scribble and doodle on my inter 2 textbook.I keep daydreaming about how long more will i have the chance to perform on that stage when all my sweat and effort that goes with the passion can be released in such a beautiful performance within 3 hours. Sian. How to concentrate? I must set my priorities already; R.O.M deadline is pressing in.But the best thing i have now are my wonderful groupmates (: Love them. I really wanna go overseas to study ! Mom is so against that idea; just this morning she showed me this newspaper article regarding the Queen Margaret University from Edinburgh,United Kingdom.The campus is now available in the local.Best of all they have the Tourism course. How now, Brown cow?





So many memories when i hear this;

No comments:

Post a Comment