Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Never wash your dirty linen in Public;

For that ive decided not to vent my anger on certain issues.

I hate to forget;
I hate to be late;
I hate to rush.

and basically ive done all of that consecutively for Monday,Tuesday and tmrow's Wednesday.I can be a Fortune teller.Because ive actually learnt to predict my tomorrow's which are bound to be 99.8% feasible.I cant keep all my anger within.Im sucha person.My emotions are written on my face.You know for a split second im about to explode because this week is seriously THRASHY. Some people are really getting on my nerves.

Im this "_" close to crack.

ps: you can say you dont know anything, but have you ever tried asking about your doubts? Its sucha burden sometimes to hear your rantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment