Friday, May 9, 2008

If in a day,evrything can change so much;
In a year, i will be seeing a very different person.

And who's gonna be there to see my changes, i cant wait to see.
But i will cherish those that i have now.
If thats what he wants me to do even though as reluctantly i do not want to;
I will do the best out of it.

Count your blessings people;because we are always taking advantage of everything.
Some people influence us in such extraordinary ways; i cant seem to tell.
Real friends are such amazing gifts.

To Samantha;
Our friendship has certainly earned its worth even though there were so many ups and downs but we pulled through.8 years may be short but its still counting (: You'r always there for me when i need a call or even at times i cry like im about to hyperventilate, you'r always there to hold my hand and pull through this. The world has so many commitments, You have so many pebbles in your path so have i; but we can get rid of all this if we stick together .

To Derrick;
Thanks for always being so understanding in so many matters.My scheldule is always ever so mega-packed that we have so little time to meet up :/ But you know i will always try my very best to even come up with an outing within a month.School's like venus flytrap, it sucks out all the sap of me. Hope i have been a good "entertainment girlfriend" to you hahas (: Still remember your " im chased out of the house" days hahahs! Thanks for your constant :
" Please do not exhaust yourself !" i will try my very best to.

To Carolyn;
ha! You indo meena (:
I can talk to you about anything, even fried omelette at lau pa sar ( we better have a dinner outing soon ).With the same birthday, i guess on certain things we really think alike. Your " loud" character makes you so perky. Even if im tired, talking to you sure brightens my day.I know your going through some rough patches now;im sure you will see a solution to it because your a very strong girl you know that.Your one of those friends that i do not meet often yet we can never run out of topics to say or even drift apart when we meet each other after eons. Wedding to be attend in the future; your gonne be one of my 7 bridesmaids.Love you.

To Charlene;
Your so special you know that ! You do all the little things that makes my day! Our friendship may be very short however i really do feel like we've known each other for years. Not to mention that you live 8 floors diagonally down under.(: Your card really made me felt much better. Having to wear a formal suit to arab street with a sore throat and the undesirable hives that wont go away after a week; i finally broke down last night after reading your message.Yes, a good" cry" really made me felt much better.We better have a baking session and dance lesson soon aite?

To Yunn & Audd;
Yes, some matters i do not want to ta talk about it but i know you guys done that because you guys do not want to lose me as a very good friend. The chemistry that all three of us have is unreplaceable. I want you to know that im not some shallow person who cant take that fact.5 years, even through the toughest time i had you guys were there for me. What makes you think i wont be able to accept it? I will try my very best to.You and audrey are very important to me.I still remember the days we had at airport where we can talk about anything under the sun,the long bus rides and the stayovers with baking sessions and so much more.Nothing can ever replace that.

With that, i just wanna say a very big" thank you" to these people who have came into my life and played a very big part in it.You guys are miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment