Saturday, March 7, 2009

i'm generally happy these days.. i wonder why?

Is it because i'm a sadist that my life is kinda CRAZY now? Or am i just so tired that it makes me happy to just sit down and talk to my friends and listen to their problems.

I believe now my ears do more of the job than my mouth. K said that i belong to the type that will shut people off my life. I can't help to agree more. I honestly don't intend to be modified to be that species, but too many things happened last year.


Things happened so fast, it changed me. I honestly don't even know who i am anymore. So distanced from everything deep beneath. Everything seems generally normal on the surface.I just wanna be that person who can make someone smile again. That is something vital to me because that hadn happen in a long long time. All i see is some tears and hugs when i say my problems that seem so burdening that i decided that i shouldn say anymore. Shut up liting, just shut up. Saying eventually won't solve any problems.

So i decided, i will lend my listening ears from now onwards. Nothing beats a smile on a face when i give my advices (: Happy me when my friends are happy. So my world's kinda UPSIDE DOWN every time but i will try to turn it around every once in a while. :D

It keeps getting better..

No comments:

Post a Comment