Sunday, March 8, 2009

" When sandcastles fall like the ashes of cigarettes.."







MEOWLLO!!!!!! I am KUPO desuuuuu. I am best at acting innocent with my sky blue eyes and try to get on anything that's chewable. I love to stretch my paws because you will pretend to be intimidated by my claws then pity me because i'm eventually a furballll. I love to show my fangs when you give me attention but honestly i meant no harm (: Oh, and i really dont mean to snatch that teddy bear back massage stick from my owner, but purrrrrrrrrr it looks so good to chew off its ears. I promise i will not run about when i'm having my bath. I promise i will not climb and stick my claws on the curtains like a monkey and i promise i will not act stupid and run about eventually hitting my head and concuss. Lastly, i will pay back that scratched sofa with my doe eye expression, promise :3

MEOW wwww~ *MANJA x 100000*

well if you watched Marley and Me, this is so like KUPO AND ME. Shes not a cat.
Shes a monster i swear



No comments:

Post a Comment