Friday, March 13, 2009

Feels blessed that i get to see the most beautiful sight of many, those that encouraged me through this period.. Thank you. It means a lot for me to walk one step at a time to overcome this obstacle. I may seem to not care on the surface especially when you come up to ask, but underneath every :" are you feeling better?" means a million more than you think.


I just dont know how to espress my gratitude face to face hahas, but yeap.

This post is dedicated to these people that encouraged me.

-Sy
-Auddball
-Estee
-Fion
-Lavone
-Martin
-Ayozi
-Weiliang
-Eulene
- Aty

Be it a smile, hug, tag means something.. (;

and wee ming hahahs! Thanks for always being the one that lead my steps, support me and willing to do ballroom. Glad that you'r my waltz partner. Jiayou! (; I wont let you down even though now and then i cant be there due to all these problems.





No comments:

Post a Comment