Saturday, March 21, 2009


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary. - Margaret Atwood, Variations On The Word “Sleep”





In rare dawn moments like these and especially when it's raining in the midst of evening to night.. it's a brilliant crimson maroon purplish... those that i will be mesmerised at the slight second the clouds shift gracefully :3

Oh and i got a treat today.. umeji as always..



2 for Edwin the muscleman
2 for CT
2 for Auddball and Sy
1 for DNJH

15 buckeroos each.. you know what to do..

PAY ME.. I'M BROKE VITCHES!

in times like these... i wished i has this little monster here with me..



i wanna play the piano again.. especially since i dedicated 8 years of my life for it..
i'm going to find back my interest




on a side note... the more i think of it the more



you are starting to disgust me.. like a ____


HAHA

cant stand it. tsk


No comments:

Post a Comment