Saturday, March 21, 2009


Chuck: How do you think I feel? I have not slept, I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach. Fluttering.

Blair: Butterflies? Oh no no no. This is not happening.

Chuck: No one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.

Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of god's creatures and the metaphors they inspire. But those butterflies, have got to be murdered.




Blair: I'm not a stop-along-the-way. I'm a destination, and if you refuse to attend, I'm gonna have to find a replacement.



i seek inspiration from this bitchy character hahas.. i think life should be like this... you take control. Dont let the negativity take control of you.

Everything stops here.

You are never gonna see that side of me ever again.
This memory is going to be a specimen like how people is going to feel emotionless when they kill butterflies. Just like how they feel it's alright when they kill moths. I wont feel the guilt to kill the prettier one.

former or latter.. it doesn't matter


No comments:

Post a Comment