Saturday, March 14, 2009


Haven been able to swallow my food down properly, i can feel it go down to the stomach and it hurts when it reached the middle part. I remember vividly just this morning, there's this awfully "glog glog" sound in my stomach in which i can feel it scraping. Ate chili Arriabiata pasta, totally forgotten about it.Now, i'm throwing up alot of gastric acid every now and then. I think by far, this one could be the worse cause i see traces of blood that is in my spit.


Every moment spent in the studio, i feel guilty for not setting my priorities, in which this guilt will eat up to the silent nights. Every moment spent on the train is trying to remember these formulars. Are you watching after me up above? You won't ever know how much i miss you. Every single person can come up to me with console, but i cant find closure.

Life can be selfish, when the next moment, everything in your world can change. I need to turn this around.

Costume: no time to get
Vetting: SIP starts the day after my paper
Training: i cant go because i wont be able to concentrate. Maybe i shouldn hear the complains because seriously you have nothing to complain about. I would trade anything to be dancing right now without all these pulling me down.
Ejournal to be submitted, when i barely start work.

After the production, if i actually survive, i will return to work the next day.Italic

Nevertheless, the show must go on..

My system is going down
for real

it's scarying me. :(


oh and random thought hahas, i saw this ( pic above) at Cine today! This is the only toy that i would ever want, if that is i have the money. :D Nicole said it looked like me ._. hahas!








No comments:

Post a Comment