Friday, December 12, 2008




So i caught the best movies ever this week. (; You know those that leave you day dreaming about the possibilities you can have. Awesome. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist was the weirdest movie ever. I got cheated by my besties into thinking that it was a horror flick. wow. Its nowhere near that. Both movie involves a lot of conversations, meaningful and those that set you thinking. So yes, i love them so much i'm gonna get the dvds. Oh and if there's one thing i need right now, a vampire boyfriend. EDWARD CULLEN you f-ing hawtness.F-ing HAWT TSSSSSSSS k :/ too perfect to even land on this world, come suck my blood and share the venom. Tyvm I want topaz contacts! YEAH. No actually i'm getting the turquoise one. Since coloured contacts are meant to be fake, i should amplify that effect. Way before that you should know, i totally didn screwed up my a/cs paper. Like twaks shitloads of people was thiniking that i would have screwed it up but hell no. >:/ But i did screwed up my pt1 for ssm. Whurtever. I don't really bother about the slightest sarcastic remark that gets into me, whereas i'm really disturbed by the fact that the tourism industry produce mechanically inclined fcked up fakers to be role models.

Oh and shiting made the funniest comment ever
:

" so am i suppose to go up to the table and ask them :" sir can i crumb for you?"

Ok there's this ritual that you have to take a semolina and sideplate to clear the crumbs for your guest, but it's awkward to ask the question and just get going.

But i seriously heard this instead
:
" so am i suppose to go up to the table and ask them: sir can i krump for you?"

LOL

Sorry Shi ting, i'm in a dance daze mood. (: Dance camp had better come.. The motivation is fading off every day like as if my blood is draining off. Passion in the blood makes it bad.But watching aint so bad. FB production tonight should be good.I seriously wanna watch the NUT CRACKER BALLET. DAMN it had to be on the 19th NRA's too.

I am gonna intern at the gallery hotel. I so wanna intern there. Monday's interview had better be smooth sailing if not Japan i'm coming to eat you.



Ok i'm losing my will to blog. Before i go, take care of yourself in aussie, mate! You promise the bubble yum gums and bring back trolleys of photos. Till then Bon voyage. <3> BYE. (:

















That's all that i really liked (: More? credits from here

I 'm bringing the bangs Back. My hair is so black, there isn even a trace of brown (: HA I LIKE. Idc if you think i look like one of the sisters from wishing stairs or sadaku >:/ i'm out to freak you out HAHA k bye.






Pulling daisies (:

No comments:

Post a Comment