Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ok whats the buzz??? (: urhm..set this place on private for certain reasons. Maintenance or reconstruction or trying to settle with some thoughts..idk..still let me do the updates (:
_____________________________________________


メリクリマス!!!
エト。。。

ごめい..

I know its a lil late but still hahas (: Happy Belated Merry X'mas!
This year's x'mas for me was alright i guess? But i had fun.I really did.Especially knowing that i would have never guessed i would meet people like Estee and Jesscy this year to celebrate this x'mas. Life's so unpredictable sometimes huh?I guess when you give up certain things, you will gain others on the way. Oh i watched so many moovies i swear :/ 4 in a week. That's like crazay. But i love all of them. (: Meeting up with sy and auddball was the best. Frolic MangoYoghurt with clods cookie crumbs is dope! Estee i must bring you there! Its MAANNGO~ (:

I made three wishes these year. Fufilled or not, i will work for them.

I can't remember what else to update but i know today's Modern Technic training was awesome.How you can float like a bubble and melt with your emotions with control yet so subtle and silent is amazing.I love jazz and i know not everyone appreciates it. But it's alright, to be able to appreciate something ain't easy i'm glad i appreciate dance. I appreciate how much i love it, how much effort i wanna put in.So with this appreciation, i will not give up. Every Friday is now officially, auddball sy meet up day. I love you girls. I will be there for the both of you till i grow old and my feet smell like fungus :/

ewwwww or awwwwwww
you pick ! (:



Btw i got my phone line back, i need to kick my absent minded bad habit off.It's "tragic" ( Fion i miss you 2 (:).Sorry to those who send me x'mas greetings but i didn reply that's just cause i made a stupid silly mistake and you don't wanna know.











Jesscy, 你的眼睛很会电人!

Liting feels really suckay now because i was suppose to be at JAPAN. Fukuoka.Get it?Kyushuu damn it. I'm suppose to be at the suburb doing that hotspring thing NOW,eating al the ramen in the nihon universe. What am i doing now? PROJECTS .

Before S.I.P i will fly. I DON GIVE A DAMN about any motherchucker assignment that tries to stop me..

Before i go Alson got me to do this (:

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1.) I want to be a dancer, choreographer
2.)I love to sing, but its an overwhelming fear that only some understands
3) I have a terrible case of absent mindedness and i'm a klutz, i know it.
4.) I love rainy days only when i'm indoors feeling nostalgic and lazy.There must be twilight to accompany me.
5.) I love to watch guys pop. I think its sexy.
6.)I am a black belt for taekwondoe
7.) I love to play the piano at 2 am on silent pedal, it keeps me calm and gets me back to sleep when i have insomia.
8.) I think i hate boys.
9.)I laughed a whole commercial and fell off the bed shortly after.
10.) Recently, i feel insecure and lost, confuse and yeah the whole shit list can continue..
11.) I wan to grow to a height of 165
12.)I love eyecandies with hawt back
13.) I don't watch out for cars when i cross the roads.I wonder how come i am still alive.
14) I like to blast my earphones so that i won't have to hear what others are saying especially when i'm angry, i will keep very quiet. I don't retaliate.
15) I love Audrey Ong Li juan and Liu Shiyun.They changed my life.
16.) I think Jay chou's next album should be called " Jay-walk" since he's gay enough already.

16 people, if you think its you do it (: hahas

BYE






No comments:

Post a Comment