Wednesday, December 17, 2008



I believe something in me is worth for something great out there, so i will keep searching. Keeping that faith because i only have this lifetime to search for it. I 'd rather search for it then not searching at all. Second chances should exist. So just let me find you, whatever,whoever you are. Something so fathomable that can last for more than just a lifetime. (: I want to see snow..it makes everything alright. :/ I want to see street dancers who just dance like no one's watching, like there's no competition just free styling like how dance should be.

Interview at OGL today. Two choices, Gallery hotel or OGL. Come on, time to make a choice.
I postponed my Jap inter 4 again :/ PROCRASTINATING IS BAD. I know tsk but i want to make sure this time i get distinction. The cert very important can -.- K all i can say is bankyoo shinakereba naranaindesu!



DANZATION TMROW (:
then Dance camp on the 20th and 21st

am i happy or what.

Frankly speaking, i am tired and i just wanna be around my bestfriends, people who understand me for years. Yeah, it was great talking to you again. I'm sure we'r gonna clear things up here and there but you will always be my bestest bud ever. Derrick Ng Jing Han.
yeah and hell yes, i miss talking >:/


Bye heh ! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment