Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Life's like a toybox, you discard the broken and keep the best."

So i didn really intend to come back and blog about the rest of the year foreseeing that this December will be a shitloads of no good. Still, i shall blog bout today and see how it goes. With them around, i feel at ease and i study better (: Lest you weren aware of it, it was chunkfest yesterday. More like mudfest to me. The rain totally spoiled the event. :/ So free BnJ was all bullshit. But the 12 flavours were real. So i really wanted to venture and try pumpkin cheesecake, i know i'm hearing the "ewwww" from a distance hahas but fret not i settled with cinnamon bun. And i must say, it was pretty good. (: Maybe because i had two awesome girls to head down to fort canning green with me. Sorry we were pretty lost and ended up missing the performance but i'm sure the seniors did well. (: Oh yes, if anyone of you wanna mug, come t3 mac and mug with us! Sure productive hahas. Thanks darlings for studying with me. Study session later again. I love to study at SMU too.The feeling of not being unattached from dance feels good. Lockers were sessioning and Fb were sessioning there too. YES, i should get back to my cover letter and resume. People around are getting so kiasu it freaks me out. :/
Last night i decided to call Estee because i was so tired i just need to talk to you. You silly girl buying me a mechanical pencil to motivate me to do my test. (: Thanks silly. Love you.K, off to the airport. Mrs Field's choc chip brownie GAHHHH ! (:


Peektures

l




Check out the CROWD >:/





Sky of Love <3


Lovelies, i know you guys have 5 papers. You can do it. I'm behind you guys! (:

I like the fact that they were willing to teach those little kids that just random passed by. See that girl in white top, she got potential to be a locker hahas (:


All these after my f-ed papers hahas (: Coolsome




bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment