Saturday, December 13, 2008

After FB's concert yesterday, i was so sleepy i went to bed, tossed and turned and i'm still not asleep. I couldn. I wonder why even though i was so tired after going for dance lessons before i went for concert. So being me, i went down to the swimming pool area where they had a glass door, dimmed the lights near the mirror and plugged in. I danced from 2 am till 3 just repeating to this song. Trying to train myself to amplify my movements, stretches, jazz hands and my emotions. Most importantly, my emotions.I wasn thinking of anything, i was dancing. For the first time, i sat there with my sweat beats rolling down my cheeks and neck. I felt so good, i felt so me.

I think i'm gonna do it again soon. Not to turn in, to find the reason why i love to dance so much.
I felt so good, back to studio yesterday. Street jazz and Candy's hiphop is my kind of style. I 'm going back soon. I really felt like i am losing touch after 2 weeks of not dancing, but now, i can't wait to go down and dance. Don't disturb me at 2 am. Because it's the "me" time.

I see the fine line of difference between modern and hiphop. Technically, i love the pain modern brings me and i love the beats to hit when i'm at hiphop. So just let me be with the best of both world.







i absolutely love her wack and her groove. Reminds me of Adrian's choreo intro

No comments:

Post a Comment