Thursday, October 15, 2009



Yesterday i had a great time. It's been a long time since we hung out, the three of us. I really miss the old times and i'm really touched and glad that we can still hang out still like this.
One of the best dates in this holiday.

Best friends for this lifetime.
Irreplaceable.

and this song is my current favourite, April's bride OST (:

明日がくるなら JUJU with JAY'ED/JUJU.


Photobucket

and look at this this this this... <3>

it was the first thing that caught my eye man!
:(
Photobucket

and TIRAMISU!!! audd's sweet surprise! <3s
Photobucket

Photobucket
probably the best cake on earth ever invented after black forest :D hahas!
that thing doesn't even need to be baked in the oven.

Julie and julia is super inspiring (: reminds me of my culinary days at tcc.



Ok off for the long await picnic ! (: SUPER HEAVY LOAD :(

NG YEW SENG you better dont be late. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment