Thursday, October 29, 2009



I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR PARK BOM!! (:

hahas after finally going through auditions and umpteen failures, she finally debute in 2NE1 after co-starring in Lee Hyori's Anystar.
Love her voice ( not typical cutesy,another gb material kind of vocal )

Whilst filing in my lectures for the second week of school, i realised that i am this close____ to suffering from depression before next fall march comes.

hahas tell me about it when march or april comes, i may not even be around to feel anything else.
:')

somethings should be left unsaid.
anyway stop asking me if the previous post is written by me...yes it's written by none other than MOI.

I just felt that i needed to write it, not surprising the sudden change of blogging.

the most beautiful thing that caught my eye today was standing outside the glass doors of a bridal shop looking at this "bride to be" fitting her gown.

That smile on her face, unforgettable.

I need my slumber.
and i love yew. (:

Thanks for being there when i needed you the most.
Cherish whatever time we have left <3

Y
esterday, it was the first time i felt excruciating pain. Losing protection again and again has made me finally realised it's time to face the truth. Nothing that i have ever voiced out deserves to be reckon with. I found that comfort in our silence when you just pulled me in and i cried, i felt your tears falling on my arms and you never gave up even if i locked 80 doors on you. You know what's truly going on, you know what we are in for, i am so sorry for always fencing you out. i will never bother what others look upon, dwell upon or judged upon because nothing matters so long as i know how i am going to deal with it. This one's got me. There is every little chance that i can do or try baby, i won't give up for us. Love while we can.

This semester's aint gonna be easy.

alot's going on recently.. none's comparable to one.

i'm really exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment