Friday, October 23, 2009

Photobucket

This Blog should be rated everytime i am upset ! hahas (: No reading for under 16 or your children will most likely wear thick eyeliners, black nail polish, jet black hair and have haircuts that barely show the edge of their faces -_-


Ok :( Nvm, i know leycia deserves to be slapped so hard. hahas! But the day when leycia is not sad, that doesn make her, her already right??? Finding excuses all over her trunk. hahas (: I am so determine to read finish the current book but my schedule permits me to and financial crisis :( Need to start saving. Ok i have a saving plan which means BENTO!!! (: hahas! I love those Bento Days! BTP!!! YOU CAN BE called " BENTO PARTNER" also. hahas

Anw, i just wanna shower everyone with " thank yous" confetti. (: Heh I didn see it coming seriously. Shock of my life ._. Thank you BTP, Lav, Suria, Keiths, Kev, Ayo! and most importantly my superman which told me he was on "OFFDAY" yesterday. I thought you pang kang??? huh? Why suddenly come out with your red undies and save the day???! (: lol
I love every gift that was in the bag, the balloon, Scrump!!, shutter shades, notebook with the awesome doodles in the world,Candies, Black forest Cake that made my morning wish came true when i blew the candles, the presence of everyone, the treat of the meal at manpuku and your choreo to our song you danced to made me teared at marina barrage.


I used to always say :" dont be so nice to me, or we will fall so deeply and just hurt ourselves when departure arrives" and i said it again last night but this time i realise i wanted you to be there more than anyone else. Nothing is complete when you are not around. It took me quite long to realise that, just denying this fact all the while. But im going to try this thing called" sharing" with you. Because you give me great advices, you give me great patience in explaining how you feel about my problems with your problems in the past and sometimes you just listen and i would watch you telling me how that person might have felt about it. My best present is you.
I thank life for meeting you because it made me start on a learning journey. Lets learn from each other yew! I know next week is gonna be a hectic week again, please take care of yourself and i promise that i will take care of myself just so you will see a healthy me and you will not have to worry. (: Stay strong cause our love is.



Happy 19th Birthday To Me. Nothing of this would have been perfect without anyone of you. so A million thanks to turn my :( right around (:

PS: Thanks for all the facebook wishes!!!! <3

誕生日おめでとう


No comments:

Post a Comment