Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photobucket


time to wake up and get back to reality :( Tsk

current interest: Teleportation and time travel


"that's it.. isn't it? Sometimes what you need may not be really what you want.. and likewise what you want may not be really what you need.. " Quein - Oth season 7

My happiness chart fluctuates.. every now and then. I foresee heavy commitments in 3.2 especially in november till march. :(

Me time..no more.


Anyway i found another cheap thrill added to my trove of collection ! :D

watching old movies on plane.

1. Parent's trap
Photobucket
2. My bestfriend's wedding ( Julia roberts OMG ! )
Photobucket

Both is a must catch. Watched them when i was only so young last time.. rewatching them sure feels nostalgic <3

Sweet random moments to remember when george sang at the dining table (: and halley's dad chased after annie's mum the second time round when he didn, the first time.

Watch it and you will know ! Pictures to be uploaded.
Sometimes it feels as if.. everything is so perfect, it fragiles itself by being flawless. I've came to realise it's your imperfections that makes you less flawless which makes you much stronger..
without these flaws.. you are just but another xyz.

This trip made me thought alot.
It's the best birthday gift ever. Thanks Mummy (:

i cant wait to meet up with these three people :
1) Sy
2) Auddball
3) Dnjh

WANTED by leycia! (: CATCH UP SOON K! before my term starts :(
Now, my ample rest awaits. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment