Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taught Yew Japanese today!!! (: hahas actually this is already our second lesson. lol

And baby i realised that its not iki sushi.. hahas its ika sushi!!! Error. You distracted me.. so much that i didn even realise it's wrong! grrrrrr (: hahas!But now you know which sushi i like to eat! hahas SO not too bad. <3>

Had our hokkien mee at techno and bought honey ice blend. Your virgin try (: lol I agree that with jelly it's nicer. hahas! Thanks for being such a wonderful boyfriend, patiently writing the hiragana (s) and ha i na ne se chicken rice joke is ridiculous. (: *hugs*
Take care of yourself when i'm away k? I'll be back so fast, you won't even realise im gone hahas! Miss you much. Singing to you feels comfortable.There weren hesitation and it was never so comfortable with anyone just plainly singing to you.

Thank you for bringing happiness to me every single day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment