Sunday, October 18, 2009

After K yesterday.. i came down with a severe bad case of gastric.. the last time i felt like this was before modern training a sem back ago. Sure there were small reactions in between that time... but nothing beats yesterday's. Swear my stomach was all churned up, i can feel my insides twisting, any moment i foresee myself vomiting . Not exaggerating. I can't even walk properly, had ta sit at the roadside block squeezing tightly to my shirt at the car park while yew went to flag a cab. I'm so sorry.. :( we had to go home earlier because of this. But i think i saw martin and chansee having a dance battle at the ice skating rink which made me laughed after we came out of the theater. We caught " imagine that". It was a great movie! (:

K was awesome yesterday. No doubt i would miss you like crazy, SHING YUK YU but i hope our little outing made a statement of how much you mean to all of us. Seeing you off at the airport in the wee morning tomorrow. This holiday has been good and bad at both spectrum. School's starting and i foresee more improper timings to eat with production and performances, projects and exams coming up. But i'm going to stay positive for this whole semester, come what may..



Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment