Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Burning Bridges In Denial, Bruised me"


This is insanely crazy. It's like a chase through your anatomy. How i feel like a chewy bubblegum that's been overstretched, bruised in tatters and torn. Like a search engine in fixed. Type muscle pains, and you find it every corner and eensy weensy bit. Especially the two ultra ring-liked bruises on my knee cap.


Check out my new perfume. hahas (: It says:" Huo Luo Tie Da Jiu" I smell like a chinese medicinal hall. :| Thanks for it though Mr Chee Bong and Smiling hero has healing hands. The centre part regained blood circulation again. I think i can finally sleep on the left side of my bed! Turning and tossing with much difficulty. On top of that, my room's in a thorough mess. It's like chaos. ._. and i need to start working on that unfinished portfolio. Hard to say no, i realised.

How How How? I need to pack my luggage too. :(
Drafting out a "to do" list that fills the length of the red carpet.


Mommy bought 48 masks. To bring to HK. Cute or What (:
I need to quarantine myself for a week when i come back.

Dance Quarantine?

If you realised, it was never about winning.


Just feeding on memories as days go by.

Deadline is drawing near
. For the very first time, i am afraid. I am afraid. :'(

I dun wanna lie anymore

Denial really isn't the best friend you should impose on yourself.- 2 secs ago

No comments:

Post a Comment